- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
The George Washington Award
The Joint Committee of Faculty and Students is accepting nominations for the 2015 George Washington Award. Members of the GW community are encouraged to submit nominations for students, faculty, and/or staff members who have made exceptional contributions to advance the university towards realization of the following objectives:
- Utilization of the university's historical, geographical, and functional relationship to the nation’s capital and the Washington, DC community;
- Enhancement and development of students' abilities;
- Provision of superior instruction and academic facilities;
- Provision of a balanced program of student extracurricular activities;
- Demonstration of exceptional competence, integrity, and goodwill in the performance of university responsibilities.
The deadline for nominations is 5:00 pm on Friday, March 6, 2015.
For more details, contact the Division of Student Affairs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.