- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
The George Washington Award
The Joint Committee of Faculty and Students is accepting nominees for the 41st annual GW Award. Members of the GW community are encouraged to submit names of individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the university in realization of any of the following objectives:
- Utilization of the university’s historical, geographical, and functional relationship to the nation’s capital and the Washington, DC community;
- Enhancement and development of students’ abilities;
- Provision of superior instruction and academic facilities;
- Provision of a balanced program of student extracurricular activities; or
- Demonstration of exceptional competence, integrity, and goodwill in the performance of university responsibilities.
The deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2017.
For more details, contact the Division of Student Affairs at email@example.com.