- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
If you are concerned about a student, please use the CARE Network Report form.
Identify and respond to students needing academic, social or other university resources in order to help retain and support them through graduation.
The CARE Network is designed to help “connect the dots” regarding care and is focused on information sharing between appropriate university departments and identifying who is the “point” for a student of concern.
The mission is accomplished through a university-wide, cross-functional network of professionals who meet on a regular basis to review, discuss, and provide appropriate resources to students of concern. The students are identified through multiple sources and assigned a case manager who works with them, one on one, to assist the student in getting connected to appropriate support systems.
Current members of the CARE Network include representatives from the following offices:
- Center for Alcohol and other Drug Education
- Center for Student Engagement
- University Counseling Center
- Student Health Services
- Disability Support Services
- GW Housing
- Multi cultural Student Services Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Resource Center
- Office of Academic Support for Student Athletes
- Office of Student Financial Assistance
- Office of Civility and Community Standards
- International Services Office